Thursday, November 22, 2012

You shouldn't eat me because...

It's finally Thanksgiving!! I have been talking about Thanksgiving in my classes for almost 2 weeks now. In one of the activities, I had the students imagine that they were turkeys and they had to tell me why I should eat their neighbor and not them for Thanksgiving. Some classes did not seem to have fun with the activity, but others were fantastic! Here are some of the highlights.

"You shouldn't eat me because I'm not really a turkey. I'm a duck in a turkey costume."

"You should eat my neighbor because he does not work out and cannot run fast and is easy to catch."

"You shouldn't eat me because I am too beautiful."

"You shouldn't eat me because you already ate my parents and that's not fair."

"You should eat my neighbor because he is easy to pluck."

"You should eat my neighbor because she is already suicidal and will go quietly."

"You shouldn't eat me because I am sick."

"You should eat my neighbor because he is juicy and delicious."

"You shouldn't eat me because I have a large family to take care of and pets that need me."

Happy Thanksgiving!!

From France with love

No comments:

Post a Comment